Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My FIRST roll of FILM!!!

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!
     I have practiced recording my life for 10 years, I shoot digital all these years. I still remember that the first digital camera I have is the Olympus-u (something). Then I have Kodak, Samsung, Sony TX1 Sony T200 Sony TX9? Canon T1i Canon 50D Canon 60D Canon 7D and Canon 5D mark II during these 10 years, I turned to be a little professional when I upgrade from T1i to 50D. The camera that I like the most is Canon 5D mark II, it is a cheap full frame camera, I have bought 6 of them, some of them were broken, some shutters are dead, I'm still using 2 of them.
       But, those are all digital. I feels like the time when I learn how to developing films reminds me of those days 10 years ago, knowing nothing. So I tried to catch up, I want to know how my "digital" skills works in film. I process my first film right after the developing class and ask Roddy how to scan them right about 5pm (thanks Roddy). I have to say, film is amazing!!!!!!!!! I will keep shooting some film when I go everywhere, and I hope I can control my film camera just like my digital one.
      Camera: Vivitar V3800-N
      Film: " Stupid Vivitar " Black and White ISO100
      Develop time: 9.5 mins

Old DCB classroom.


Student in the snow.

Heave snow.

Man in the snow.

University Hall.

Wayne Armstrong and me is building a photography studio in the chamber of this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment