Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break 2011

Time to Share
      Finally, I get back from my trip, it was a long journey, but I really enjoy it. On Dec. 17, I went to Ft Lauderdale, FL to take the cruise ( Carnival Freedom), it is HUGE!!!!

The Cruise takes you to a lot of places 
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nassau, Bahamas, Caribbean
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands,Caribbean
San Juan, Puerto Rico, Caribbean
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean
than get back to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

After back to the US mainland, I rent a car. Set the navigation to Key West, I drove on US-1 Highway, it was awesome, sky and sea just next to you. I drove about 5 hours, then I arrived Key West (the Southest part of US, 90 miles swim to Cuba). I enjoyed the most beautiful sunset in KeyWest and enjoyed the local seafood, IT IS EXPENSIVE!!!!

After one night in KeyWest, I drove on US1 and I75 and US9 (maybe) to Orlando, it took me 8 hours, and really tired. My hotel was connivence, 3 mins driving to The Universal Studio Orlando, and not far away from Disney.

I spent 2 days in Universal park, had the experience waiting for 120 mins for the Harry porter adventure. It was fun, A lot of fun, and a lot of people.

I visit several small villages in the following days, one was called Celebration, they all impressed me a lot.

I took about 300 pics for these 15 days, picked 60 best shots, you can see them all on my  Flickr.



















No comments:

Post a Comment